Brands in every industry use Bambuser’s One-to-Many to connect with their customers, increase sales and nurture brand loyalty, each with a livestreaming style of their own.
Below are four very different brands that have honed their own unique Live Video Shopping formats. To help you improve your live shows, we’ve taken a look at the data and seen why their specific setups are achieving such incredible success.
Tropic is a beauty brand driven by their strong will to do good in the world. They use Bambuser’s One-to-Many to connect with their customers to promote their 250+ award-winning products.
- Founder Susie Ma hosts the shows incredibly well, providing her customers with a face to the brand and lots of knowledge on how to use the products to get the best results. She is excellent at building a rapport with her viewers, making them feel seen and heard.
- Tropic goes live using just a smartphone, a ring light and basic backdrop, but has seen some incredible sales figures and their audience is growing constantly.
Watch Tropic's shows here
Bobochic is a Parisian furniture brand that operates totally online without any showrooms. They utilize One-to-Many to bridge the gap between their customers and their products and to cement their future-facing online presence.
- Bobochis often uses One-to-Many’s dual-hosting feature to pair their own hosts and French furniture experts with large social followings.
- They also use One-to-Many to walk their customers through their collections in extremely fine detail, allowing them to ask intricate questions about size, weight, materials and general practicality.
Watch Bobochic's show here
Saks Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned US fashion retailer using One-to-Many to revolutionize how people shop runway collections from the world's most prestigious designers. Their live shows often garner incredible results with six-figure conversion.
- The brand’s respected Fashion Director Roopal Patel hosts a show called The Saks It List, sharing her favorite trends and how to style them from collections showcased on runways around the world.
- The shows are around 10 mins long and feature a dynamic, multi-camera, landscape setup that enables them to zoom in to give viewers a good look at small product details.
Watch Saks Fifth Avenue shows here
Hot Topic is an American retail brand specializing in counterculture clothing and accessories. They leveraged One-to-Many to connect with their global audience to celebrate the release of The Batman (2022).
- They focused on the significance in the unique stylistic approach to Robert Pattinson’s Batman – a huge, current subject discussed by fans globally on social media
- The show was hosted by Andy Black, a musician and subculture icon with almost three million followers on Instagram
- The 20-min show used high-quality external cameras to deep-dive into Black’s lifelong love for the comic book hero
Watch Hot Topic's shows here
Are you missing out on working with Bambuser?
If your brand isn’t taking advantage of Live Video Shopping with Bambuser, get yourself a free demo of One-to-Many. Simply add your email to the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Or, if you’re already a Bambuser customer and you want to make full use of every one of the features mentioned above, reach out to your Bambuser point of contact to find out more.