Bambuser's Live Video Shopping solutions have connected hundreds of brands to thousands of their customers this April.
We’ve collected three best-in-class clients who are performing remarkably well, grabbing their viewers’ attention with glossy entertainment, friendly brand ambassadors and ingenious ways of using our technology.
Take a look below to inspire you and your brand.
AIME Skincare is a French beauty company that improves their customers’ skin from within.
The brand is famous for its supplements and its friendly, thought-leading co-founder, Mathilde Lacombe.
AIME’s One-to-Many strategy is a huge success because…
- They use the solution to make their customers feel included with open, two-way conversations on a variety of beauty topics.
- Mathilde Lacombe goes live to invite the entire customer base to product launches with exclusive offers.
- AIME keeps conversion high by recording and hosting each of their shows on their site as enriching, evergreen, shoppable content.
See an example of their impressive live shows here.
Wowee is a US start-up revolutionizing how people shop cannabis products.
Their entire ecommerce model revolves around honest, educational and fun conversations on all sorts of cannabis-related topics, broadcasted from their site via One-to-Many.
Wowee’s Live Video Shopping platform is growing rapidly because…
- Customers respond well to their multiple show formats, varying from short and sweet chit-chat to longer, more informative round-table discussions.
- The friendly, familiar hosts go live to test and review their cannabis products, creating content popular with beginners.
- They use Bambuser’s RTMP functionality and pre-recorded One-to-Many shows to simultaneously include third-party video calls where multiple guests join the conversation. They then stitch the two videos together post-live.
See an example of their innovative livstreaming format here.
Laithwaites is a beloved British wine collector that provides their loyal customers with a curated collection of products from across the globe.
The brand utilizes One-to-Many to broadcast warm and welcoming live shows, often from unique settings like wine cellars and distilleries. Customers join from across the country, often excitedly sharing the towns and cities they’re tuning in from.
Laithwaites’ Live Video Shopping platform has helped nurture an incredibly strong sense of community because…
- The brand integrated Live Video Shopping into their already thriving initiative, Taste with Laithwaites. Customers quickly embraced One-to-Many as a means of shopping their products online.
- Their live shows feature a mix of relatable in-house hosts and legitimate, famous faces. Record numbers of customers tuned in to see OBE wine authour Oz Clark and Celebrity MasterChef winner, Phil Vickery.
- They offer exclusive promo codes in shows, using social media to entice customers to tune in before going live. See their website here and if you’re based in the UK discount codes are available here!