Leveraging the power of influence to drive traffic and dedicated viewers.
BAYCREW'S is a household name in Japan, offering fashion and homeware to customers of all ages. Founded in Tokyo in 1977, the brand delivers their mission of providing “JOY FOR CREATION! JOY FOR CHALLENGE!” from their stores and their online store.
Japan as a market is particularly receptive to Video Commerce, but that’s not the only reason why BAYCREW’S Live Shopping channel generates so much revenue.
- BAYCREW'S goes live frequently with inviting, themed events; making the most of the 50 brands they stock and the wide variety of categories.
- BAYCREW'S hires staff with large social followings to host Live Shopping events. They ensure consistent traffic with engaged and dedicated viewers keen to follow advice and make purchases.
- The brand’s Live Shopping events mainly showcase new products or items not yet on general sale. This increases viewership by attracting customers looking to get a first glimpse.
- BAYCREW’S also uses Live Shopping to get opinions from their customers on which products they should stock, to ultimately avoid redundant spending.
Letting the viewers guide the show.
Princess Polly is a popular Australian fast fashion retailer with a passion for sustainability. The brand offers customers around the world a wide variety of affordable street style and lingerie items.
Princess Polly’s Live Shopping channel has a modest budget but is very effective, with the first event achieving an impressive 1,600% ROI. The brand’s Video Commerce platform continues to grow from strength to strength for a number of reasons.
- Princess Polly goes live with One-to-Many via the Bambuser smartphone app, keeping their costs low and reaching their customers in a familiar way, similar to social media.
- The hosts do a great job of encouraging excitement. They give away coupons and use the One-to-Many poll feature to give viewers the chance to steer the show.
- The hosts also encourage engagement with outstanding results. In the brand’s first Live Shopping event they directly spoke to individual audience members directly to generate over 9,500 comments.
The use of consistency and credibility to boost results.
Hobonichi is a Japanese lifestyle brand offering high quality, sophisticated products. Each item embodies the philosophy and design of its founder, Shigesato Itoi – a renowned game designer who created the famous “EarthBound” series.
Hobonichi’s Live Shopping channel uses a unique strategy to entertain fans and in-turn generate outstanding conversion.
- The brand goes live frequently, showcasing new products and collaborations with striking, on-brand studio designs
- The hosts are in-house staff who deliver Live Shopping events with a unique atmosphere, offering trustworthy advice in a friendly and conversational way.
- Hobinichi’s Live Shopping events also feature a virtual co-host. The animated mascot appears in the corner of the screen, adding an engaging and unique layer to the content.